How much do you know about automated warehouse and how to use it?
What is an automated warehouse?
Automatic three-dimensional warehouse is a new idea of logistics and warehousing. The use of three-dimensional warehouse equipment can realize the balanced production of warehouse space, automatic access, and simple operation; automatic three-dimensional warehouse is the line type with high technological innovation ability at present.
The main body of the automatic three-dimensional warehouse is composed of cargo crane, Lane stacking crane, in (out) warehouse workbench and automatic in (out) and operation control system. Cargo crane is a building or structure of steel structure or reinforced concrete structure, and the cargo space in cargo crane is a standard size space. The stacking crane in the roadway passes through the roadway between cargo crane to complete the storage and pick-up work; WCS system is used for management control.
Components of automated warehouse
1. Shelf: steel structure used to store goods. There are two basic types of shelves: Welded shelves and combined shelves.
2. Pallet (cargo box): the device used to carry goods, also known as station device.
2. Lane stacker: it is used for automatic access to goods. According to the structure, there are two basic structures: single column and double column; according to the service mode, there are three basic structures: straight, curve and transfer vehicle.
3. Conveyor system: the main equipment of the three-dimensional warehouse, which is responsible for transporting goods to or from the stacker. There are many kinds of conveyors, such as roller conveyor, chain conveyor, lifting platform, distribution car, elevator, belt conveyor, etc.
4. AGV system: automatic guided trolley. According to its guiding mode, it can be divided into induction guiding car and laser guiding car.
5. WCS automatic control system: the automatic control system that drives the equipment of the automatic stereoscopic library system. The control mode is mainly field bus.
7. WMS information management system: it is the core of the full-automatic three-dimensional database system, which can be networked or integrated with other systems (such as ERP system).
Design of automatic three-dimensional warehouse
The design steps of the three-dimensional warehouse are generally divided into the following steps:
(1) collect and study the user's original data, and make clear the user's objectives. These original data include:
① define the process of connecting the automatic warehouse with the upstream and downstream;
② logistics requirements: the maximum warehousing personnel entering the warehouse upstream, the maximum outbound quantity transferred to the downstream and the required storage capacity;
③ specification parameters of materials: number of varieties of materials, material packaging form, outer packaging size, weight, storage mode and other characteristics of other materials;
④ site conditions and environmental requirements of three-dimensional warehouse;
⑤ functional requirements of the user for the warehouse management system;
⑥ other relevant data and special requirements.
(2) determine the main forms and relevant parameters of the automated three-dimensional warehouse
After all the original data are collected, the relevant parameters required for design can be calculated according to these first-hand data, including:
① the requirements for the total quantity of the warehouse in and out, that is, the flow requirements of the warehouse;
② overall dimension and weight of cargo unit;
③ the number of positions in the warehouse storage area (shelf area);
④ determine the row number, row number and other relevant technical parameters of storage area (shelf factory) shelves combined with the above three points.
(3) reasonably arrange the general layout and logistics diagram of the automated three-dimensional warehouse
Generally speaking, the automatic three-dimensional warehouse includes: Warehousing temporary storage area, inspection area, stacking area, storage area, outbound temporary storage area, pallet temporary storage area, nonconforming product temporary storage area and sundry area. When planning, it is not necessary to plan each of the above-mentioned areas in the three-dimensional warehouse, but to reasonably divide each area and increase or decrease area according to the process characteristics and requirements of users. At the same time, the flow of materials should be considered reasonably to make the flow of materials unimpeded, which will directly affect the capacity and efficiency of the automated three-dimensional warehouse.
(4) select mechanical equipment type and relevant parameters
Shelf: the design of the shelf is an important part of the design of the three-dimensional warehouse, which directly affects the area and space utilization of the three-dimensional warehouse.
① shelf form: there are many forms of shelves, while the shelves used in the automatic three-dimensional warehouse are generally: beam type shelves, bracket type shelves, mobiles type shelves, etc. During the design, it can be reasonably selected according to the overall dimension, weight and other relevant factors of the cargo unit.
(2) size of cargo grid: the size of cargo grid depends on the gap between cargo unit, rack column and beam. The same pair is also affected by the structural type of rack and other factors to some extent.
Stacker is the core equipment of the whole automated warehouse. It can carry goods from one place to another by manual operation, semi-automatic operation or full-automatic operation. It consists of frame (upper crossbeam, lower crossbeam, column), horizontal traveling mechanism, lifting mechanism, loading platform, fork and electrical control system.
① determination of stacker form: there are various forms of stacker, including single track tunnel stacker, double track tunnel stacker, transfer tunnel stacker, single column stacker, double column stacker, etc.
② determination of stacker speed: according to the flow requirements of the warehouse, calculate the horizontal speed, lifting speed and fork speed of the stacker.
③ other parameters and configuration: select the positioning mode and communication mode of the stacker according to the site conditions of the warehouse and the requirements of the user. The configuration of stacker can be high or low, depending on the specific situation.
(6) conveying system
According to the logistics diagram, the reasonable selection of conveyor types, including: roller conveyor, chain conveyor, belt conveyor, lifting conveyor, elevator, etc. At the same time, the speed of the conveying system should be reasonably determined according to the instantaneous flow of the warehouse.
(7) other equipment
According to the process flow of the warehouse and some special requirements of users, some auxiliary equipment can be added appropriately, including: hand-held terminal, forklift, balance crane, etc.
(8) design each function module of WCS control system and WMS warehouse management system
According to the technological process of the warehouse and the requirements of users, the control system and the warehouse management system are designed reasonably. The control system and warehouse management system are generally modular design, which is easy to upgrade and maintain.
(9) automatic warehouse simulation system
When conditions permit, the simulation of the whole system can describe the storage and transportation of the three-dimensional warehouse intuitively, find some problems and deficiencies, and make corresponding corrections to optimize the whole as / RS system.
(10) detailed design of equipment and control management system
The above is the general process of the design of the automated three-dimensional warehouse. In the specific design, it can be flexibly used in combination with the specific situation.
Investment income of intelligent automatic warehouse
The advantages of intelligent automatic warehouse are various. For business owners, they can achieve performance in the following areas:
1. Improve space application rate
In the early days, the idea of automatic warehouse was based on improving the space application rate and saving limited and precious land in many ways. In many western countries, the concept of improving space application rate has a more extensive and profound meaning. Saving land has been linked with saving energy, ecological environment and many other fields. Many even regard the application rate of space as the primary technical index of system rationalization and advanced assessment.
The spatial application rate of the three-dimensional library is closely connected with its planning. Generally speaking, the space application rate of intelligent elevated warehouse is 2-5 times that of ordinary flat warehouse, which is quite considerable.
2. It is convenient to form an advanced logistics system and improve the production management level of the enterprise
Storage in the traditional sense is the occasion of goods storage. Goods storage is its real function and a kind of "static storage". Intelligent automatic warehouse adopts advanced intelligent material equipment for handling, which can not only make the goods automatically access in the warehouse according to the needs, but also carry out organic connection with the production and manufacturing links outside the warehouse, and make the warehouse become another key link in the main production and manufacturing logistics of the enterprise through the computer management system and intelligent material equipment handling.
It is another link of the whole manufacturing process for the enterprise's main purchased parts and self-made manufacturing parts to enter the automatic warehouse for storage. The short-time storage is to automatically output them to the next technological process for production and manufacturing at a specified time, so as to form another intelligent logistics system. This is a kind of "dynamic storage", which is also another very obvious development of the automatic warehouse Technology and equipment trend.
Intelligent is the new trend of the future development of warehouse management. With the improvement of the logistics efficiency of enterprises, the operation efficiency and intelligent technology level of intelligent automatic warehouse can be significantly improved, and the basic technology of three-dimensional warehouse is increasingly mature. Now many large enterprises begin to use intelligent automatic warehouse. Large enterprises can build and plan large and medium-sized three-dimensional libraries according to specific conditions, and also build and plan small and medium-sized intelligent three-dimensional libraries according to needs.